A good weekend for windfall.
Maple, rose and oak leaves, blueberries, marigolds, rose a'sharon leaves were bundled into wetted stonehenge paper and steamed.
Eco dyed paper. This journey began 20-some years ago when I was making a lot of paper. I had some enormous maple leaves and stuck them into a thick, just-pulled sheet of paper. After pressing it in slightly I left it to dry, expecting texture only but some some of the essence of the leaves stained the paper.
I spent some time with it way back when and did some embroidery into the paper. This all came back to me at Megan's a couple of weeks back. I applied some of India Flint's bundling to what I've learned about eco dye on fabric.
More on Wednesday about the process.